• Have you changed your email address and set up an email forwarding rule to a new account? If so, it may appear as if all communications from British Gymnastics are coming from the new address. If this is the case, please email email@example.com to request the account be updated with your new email address.
Having trouble accessing your online account? Please see the tips below which should help you to log in.
- How do I change/update my email address?
• If you would like to change your email address registered to your account, you will need to login and follow the on screen steps by following this link. https://renewals.british-gymnastics.org/renewal/set-emailWhy can’t I log in with my child’s membership number?Unfortunately, if your child(ren) are under 16, their membership number cannot be used to access the parent account. Please try logging in using the email address you registered with.What do I do if I don’t know my password?If you are unsure of your password and need to reset it, you can click the link below and enter your email address we have registered on the account.Why am I seeing a message to say, ‘We cannot find a member registered with that email address or membership number’?
• Are you using the email address you registered/ renewed with last year? Perhaps you have several email addresses (personal, work, family address etc), please ensure you are using the correct one.
• Did your partner or another family member set up/renew the membership last year? Perhaps it’s their email address that is registered with us?If your child has turned 18 within the last membership year, they need to have their own account. It could be that if they were under 18 at point of joining, or renewing last year, they now need to create their own account.I didn't receive my password reset emailCheck your junk or spam folder. It might have been put in there by an overzealous spam filter.
Still can't log in?
If you have tried all of the above and are still not able to access your account, please get in contact with Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0345 129 7129 (Calls to an 0345 number are charged at a standard rate (calls from mobile phones may vary). Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.).