What is Festival Gymnastics
- To promote the value and diversity of gymnastics to the general public.
- To increase participation in gymnastics irrespective of age, gender, religion or ability.
- To provide an incentive and motivation for the recreational gymnast.
- To create a venue where gymnasts can display their talents
- To provide an opportunity for the sharing of knowledge, ideas and new developments
- To illustrate all the disciplines within gymnastics including acrobatic gymnastics, rhythmic, aerobic gymnastics, Disability Gymnastics as well as tumbling, vaulting and dance.
- To prove that GYMNASTICS IS FUN FOR ALL
What the London Festival is all about
- A weekend of fun and enjoyment for gymnasts, their coaches, family and friends.
- Gymnastics displays that each last up to 10 minutes by teams from all over the country.
- The age range of the participating gymnasts are from as young as 3 years to over 35 years young!
- The routines are all set to music and include any combination of skills from basic gymnastics through tumbling, vaulting, balances and dance.
- Teams represent various gymnastic disciplines including general gymnastics, artistic, acrobatic gymnastics, aerobic gymnastics, tumbling, vaulting, rhythmic and Disability Gymnastics.
- More than just gymnastics it is theatre on a sprung floor