Hero Lab E-learning
We are delighted to offer you to chance to receive one user log in per club to The Hero Lab.
• Hero Lab is an online educational portal for gymnastics pros that provides:
• New webinars every month
• Flexibility and power
• Reducing injuries and burnout
• New webinar topics by request
• Instant access to online discussion groups
• Ask questions and get help
• Submit topics for future content
• Daily tips for the gym
• International network of gymnastics professionals
• Experts from around the world covering coaching, medical, nutrition and business
• Find others to collaborate with
• Grow your local community
How to sign up and receive your discount
• You need to go onto the website http://bit.ly/Hero-Lab this takes you to the registration page and includes the London gymnastics discount code. You can use the link as many times as you wish, but London Gymnastics will only refund one single user transaction per club.
• You need to pay for, and complete at least one of your purchases before 1st October 2019, and send the receipt (including foreign currency conversion) to email@example.com.
• Those clubs who send us their receipt before 1st October, will subsequently have the value of the purchase discounted from their Affiliation invoice for 2020.
Upcoming Handstand Clinic - Get Hands-on
Join Simon Moore, International Performance coach for a hands-on session, as he guides and supports you through how to master the Handstand. Simon will cover off the perfect technics, starting with the fundamentals and using different drills from beginners to high level skills. This will include how to get into handstand, and using the handstand skills across different apparatus.
Spaces are limited to just 30 coaches per session. We will open enrollment via GymNet in the next couple of weeks, but wanted you to mark the date in your calendar now.
12th August – Croydon Gymnastics Club 6-8pm
29th August – North East London 5.30 – 8.30pm
Depending on the success, we will look to add further clinics, as well as disseminate materials from the clinics.
Details on how to enroll for the clinics will be sent out very soon but for more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.