Following the London Open Championship Selection event, the London Rhythmic Gymnastics Technical Committee is delighted to announce the Rhythmic London Squad Selection for 2020. pdf Please open the attached file to see the list of selected gymnasts. (112 KB)
As communicated back in November, please note that the first camps are scheduled to be held between 17-20 February 2020 and payment will be required no later than 9th February 2020. If payment is not received by this date the space will be allocated to the reserve. If you are unable to attend these initial dates please email Monika Vedrichkova as soon as possible. The price for two-day camp is £60 per gymnast.
All registrations are done via GymNet and the deadlines are as follows:
9 February 2020 (for February camp)
15 March 2020 (for May camp)
31 July 2020 (for October camp)
Gymnasts in the London Squad are expected to register for all camps. Exception can be made for gymnasts attending a National Squad camp which is happening on the same dates.
• Qualified FIG Coach (L3) and Brevet Judge
• Multiple national champion of Bulgaria, Multiple medallist from World cup and Grand Prix Series,
Triple bronze medallist from World and European Championships, Bronze medallist from World Games and Universiade, Finalist from the Olympic Games in London 2012, member of the Bulgarian National Individual Team between 1999-2013y.
Personal coaches: the attendance of personal coaches is highly recommended, but not mandatory.
• Ballet advisor British Gymnastics (Rhythmic)
Squad Camp Dates for Espoir
• 19-20 February 2020 from 9am - 1pm (Chelsea Academy, Lots Road, SW10 0AB)
• 28 -29 May 2020 from 9am - 1pm (Chelsea Academy, Lots Road, SW10 0AB)
• 29-30 October 2020 from 9am-1pm (Location to be confirmed)
Squad Camp Dates for Under 10:
• 17-18 February 2020 from 9am - 1pm (Chelsea Academy, Lots Road, SW10 0AB)
• 26 -27 May 2020 from 9am - 1pm (Chelsea Academy, Lots Road, SW10 0AB)
• 27-28 October 2020 from 9am-1pm (Location to be confirmed)
Arrival And Departure
All gymnasts should arrive at 8:50 for registration. Personal coaches should assist with the set-up of the gym.
Congratulations to all the gymnasts and their personal coaches and clubs on your selection. We look forward to seeing you at the camp.
Rhythmic Gymnastics Technical Committee Chairman