To book your tickets simply call the Merlin Wizards on 0871 222 4001* and give them your British Gymnastics Membership Number. You need to book at least 24 hours before your visit and when you arrive you’ll need you to present your British Gymnastics Membership Card and the credit/debit card you used to purchase the tickets when you collect them.
*Calls to this number are charged at 13p per minute plus network extras. Saving based on individual walk up admission price. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, is subject to availability and tickets must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of visit. 2 day tickets must be used on consecutive days. Family = Maximum of 2 adult tickets per family ticket. A minimum of 4 tickets must be booked to qualify for this rate. All prices are dependent on the date of visit, prices and opening dates are subject to change without notice. Proof of company employment/membership may be requested.
Special Rates with IHG® Hotels
British Gymnastics members can benefit from special weekend discount rates at almost 500 hotels including renowned brands such as Holiday Inn® and InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts. And if you register for IHG® Rewards Club, you’ll earn even more rewards. You’ll need to book 21 days in advance to benefit from the discount. Find out more at www.ihg.com/gymnastics
We would like to thank and recognise IHG® as the official hotel provider for British Gymnastics and the GB team.
Discounted Ticket Prices for British Gymnastic Championships
We want to make sure our members get the best ticket prices for our events. If you’re booking tickets for any of our British Championship events, held at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, you can make sure you get the best price by using discount code BGMEMBER on any tickets you buy. Go to www.echoarena.com to get your tickets. Clubs bringing groups of 20+ already get the best price factoring a special discount so no code needed!
Tickets for British Gymnastics Events
For our other gymnastics events we recommend you buy these tickets from our shop www.british-gymnastics.org/shop before the event. Buying your tickets through our online shop before the event could save you up to 25% compared to the on the door price, as it reduces our administration costs and we pass those savings directly on to you.*
*Please note, due to venue restrictions some events may not have a cheaper rate online than on the door. Details on individual events are available via www.british-gymnastics.org/find-an-event
Gymshop is British Gymnastics’ Official Retail Partner - and your personal membership gives your great deals on a fantastic range of exclusive British Gymnastics clothing, merchandise and accessories. You could save up to 15% on clothing and accessories such as hoodies, water bottles, pens and note books – ideal presents for any gymnast! All you have to do is log into Gymshop at www.british-gymnastics.org/shop using your membership number and password to see all of our special member offers. Gymshop also works closely with your Club offering them great deals on the gym equipment, awards and resources essential for running your club.
Whether you are just starting out, or have been involved in gymnastics for some time, there is a whole range of benefits to being a part of the British Gymnastics community:
• To be part of a strong and recognised organisation that ensures a safe, child-friendly and fun environment to enjoy gymnastics
• Access to coaches qualified to national standards, ensuring the training received is of the highest standard
• Opportunities for entry into competitions at all levels, for all abilities and disciplines
• GymFusion – access to any of the events within the National Festivals Programme
• Comprehensive Insurance Packages
• Access to the Customer Services department – advice and guidance for every aspect of your membership
• BGTV – available on www.british-gymnastics.org/bgtv - bringing you the best gymnastics videos, interviews and events from the world of British Gymnastics
• My Leadership Academy programme – enabling young people to help shape the future workforce of the Gymnastics community
• Excel Clinics – supporting talented gymnasts and coaches who are aspiring to achieve future High Performance and World Class standards