Nominations can be from any member, member club, GNI committee member or members of the public.
This award recognises an individual 18+ who has volunteered their time and enthusiasm to help others enjoy gymnastics. Their contribution is seen as invaluable and their efforts instrumental in the work behind the scenes. It is desirable that individuals are members of British Gymnastics.
- Shows a commitment to volunteering within a gymnastic environment*.
- Has experience in a variety of different roles e.g. club secretary, judge, welfare officer.
- Contributed to the running of the club.
- Made significant contributions to the gymnastics club or wider gymnastic community.
- Gone above and beyond their usual volunteer role which makes them stand.
*Please note, shortlisting for volunteer awards will be made on the impact the volunteer has had over and above any coaching roles. Separate coaching awards categories are available for nominations.
Click here to go back to the Awards 2021 page for more nomination forms.