Nominations can be from any member, member club, GNI committee member or members of the public.
The Special Recognition award is to recognise an individual or team performance achieved in spite of difficulties and obstacles whether they are physical, financial, social or otherwise. The nominees may include persons who fulfil the role of some, or all of the following: coach, participant, administrator, volunteer and/or team.
- All nominees must be a resident in Northern Ireland and must be a member of a current BG & GNI registered Club.
- Must be at least 11 years old by 31st December 2021
- Overcome significant difficulties in the past 12 months to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrated a commitment to gymnastics.
- Developed as a person/team in overcoming their obstacles.
(Please note details of difficulties and/or obstacles will not be released at the awards ceremony at request)
Click here to go back to the Northern Ireland Awards page to nominate in another category.
If you do not know the individual/club’s British Gymnastics Membership Number, please put ‘unknown’ in the required box.