The GNI Selection policies and Expression of Interest applications for MAG, RHY and WAG will be released to all Clubs, Home Nations and British Gymnastics on Monday 20th March 2017. The closing date for Expression of Interest/Intention to represent Northern Ireland is 23.59pm on Monday 17th April 2017
Gymnastics Northern Ireland Management Committee Chair would like to inform Coaches to be aware of each discipline for COACH NOMINATION FORMS for Commonwealth Games in 2018 and the YOUTH COMMONWEALTH Games in 2017- these can be found below to download and complete. Please note the fees which apply to completing this process ie. is £500 per Coach nominated
TRAVEL DATES - BAHAMAS 2017
• Departing to Bahamas on Sunday 16th July 2017
• Return Monday 24th July 2017
TRAVEL DATES - GOLD COAST 2018
• Gold Coast main party will be traveling on Monday 26th March 2018 and returning on Monday 16th April 2018.
• Opening ceremony 4th April 2018
• Closing ceremony 15th April 2018.
Coaches who wish to attend either or both Games please complete the forms and return to [email protected] by Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
Clubs / Coaches / Disciplines please complete the LONG LIST NOMINATION below for any Gymnasts wishing to represent Northern Ireland at either Games and should be returned to [email protected] by Wednesday 22nd March 2017
If you would like further information or have any questions, please contact Ann Marie Barr by email: [email protected]
Coach Nomination Form - Bahamas 2017
• document Long List Information Form - Bahamas 2017 (31 KB)
• document Coach Nomination Form - Gold Coast 2018 (30 KB)
• document Long List Information Form - Gold Coast 2018 (30 KB)