Please note that we only deliver to UK addresses.
We offer three delivery services for UK delivery addresses – these timescales are for most UK Mainland addresses, but may take an additional day for the Highlands or remote areas, the Islands and Northern Ireland. Please make sure your delivery address is correct as, once despatched, the order will be delivered to the address on your order confirmation and it can take several days (if at all) to get it recalled and redelivered.
- Economy (£3.60): This is an untracked delivery service for delivery within 5-7 working* days of despatch. Ideal for smaller (less than 2kg), low value orders where you don’t require tracking – but as there is no tracking, please note that you’ll have to place a replacement order for any items lost in the post.
- Standard (from £6.75): This is a tracked courier 3-5 Working Days* service. The cost of delivery will be based on the size and weight of your order. If you provide your mobile number the courier will text you updates on the expected delivery time.
- Express (from £8.75): This is a tracked courier 2-3 Working Days* service. The cost of delivery will be based on the size and weight of your order. If you provide your mobile number the courier will text you updates on the expected delivery time. Orders placed before 14.00 Monday to Thursday will arrive the next working day*. Orders placed before 14.00 on Fridays will be delivered on the following Monday (unless a Public Holiday) Orders placed after 14.00 Weekends/Public Holidays will be picked the next working day for delivery the following day.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and Islands, and UK Islands there may be a surcharge to your delivery costs which will be calculated in your shopping basket – and please add 1-2 working days to your delivery times just in case of delays to remote areas or at ports or airports
- Customer Collection is from our warehouse in Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AT
*Please note that working days are Monday to Friday – excluding Statutory Holidays. Orders requesting Express service placed on Friday before 14.00 will be delivered on Monday (unless it is a Public Holiday); orders placed after 14.00 Friday, on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday (or Wednesday if the Monday was a Public Holiday). Any Express orders placed during a Statutory Holiday will be picked the first working day back for delivery the next working day.
You can state a ‘safe place’ on your order but this will be entirely at your own risk. If the driver doesn’t feel that your safe place is secure or easily accessible, your parcel may be returned to the depot or delivered to a neighbour – the courier will put a card through your door informing you that a delivery was attempted and where your parcel is. Please do not ask that items be left in your wheelie bin as if the bin is emptied and your order therefore goes missing, you will have to reorder your items and pay for them again.
If your delivery hasn’t arrived within the expected delivery time, please check that the courier hasn’t left a card for you or delivered to a neighbour. If you chose a tracked service, you can use your tracking number to find out where your parcel is by using the courier’s website. If you have any other issues with the delivery, please then contact us on 0345 129 7129 ext 2395.
If you chose the Economy Untracked service, GYMSHOP regret that we will be unable to help you locate any items that are lost in the post. All clothing has to be sent by a tracked service.
Once delivered, the products will be deemed as in your ownership. You must check your order on delivery and notify us within 7 working days of any discrepancies, faults or damage. After this date the order will be deemed as delivered to you complete and correct.
OVERSEAS – we only deliver to UK addresses.
CUSTOMER COLLECTION – Orders can be collected from our GEL (Gymnastic Enterprises Ltd) warehouse – Gymnastics Enterprises Limited, British Gymnastics, Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AT. Please only choose this option if you will be collecting – if you then want your items shipped out you will have to pay for the cost of shipping. We need 2 full working days to have your order ready for you to collect, and all orders must be placed on line (our GEL team cannot place orders for you). We will ask for ID and a copy of your Order Confirmation from the person who comes to collect your order. *Working days are Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays. Orders can be collected between 09.30-15.00 Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).