Gemini Gymnastic club (4th December 2019)
Gemini are looking to recruit an experienced / mature coach to take various groups of gymnasts age range 8 – 12, on various evenings (some can be changed to suit the right candidate)
Hours of work: Can be flexible alongside Wednesdays 4-7 which is a requirement.
• There will be an expectation to travel to competitions - approx. 2-3 a year.
• Potential to increase hours if required and possible pre-school daytime work available and schools if more hours are required.
• Rates of pay dependant on experience and qualification.
• Level 2 preferred – will accept level 1 working towards level 2
• Must have current safeguarding and DBS
• Gemini is an established gymnastic club working out of a dedicated facility with full men’s and women’s artistic equipment along with foam pits, sprung tracks and sunken trampolines. We currently have over 750 members.
• Applicants should have a strong work ethic and a passion for gymnastics
If you are interested please email your CV or for more information to Sarah Houston, Director of Gemini Gymnastic Club.
Upon application we will require 2 gymnastic related references.
Closing Date: Open