Who is the grant aimed at:
This is a small grant to help clubs purchase a new piece of equipment. SWAGA recognises that gymnastics equipment is a big investment for a club, it is hoped that a small grant may go some way to supporting our SWAGA affiliated Club members.
• Open to all disciplines
• Club must be a current SWAGA member
• Application to be made on club headed paper
• The application is taken on a case by case basis. Please be aware that the committee meets 4 times a year and any application would be considered at the next planned meeting.
• The amount you have applied for may not be granted
• The maximum grant awarded will be £500
• Any grant awarded will be paid into a club account
• The club will need to send a copy of the receipt for any equipment related to the grant
• Grants will only be considered for equipment
• Only 1 grant application per club
This grant is only available for this SWAGA membership year October 2016 – September 2017
How to apply:
On club headed paper (electronic or hard copy) Give some information about what the club would like to purchase, how it will benefit your club members and complete the form below.
Send electronically to: Christine O’Hagan [email protected]
Or post to: Christine O’Hagan
61, Peghouse Close
Down Load application form here:- default SWAGA GYMNASTICS SMALL GRANT v1 (14 KB)