Regional Affiliation is something that is present across all Regions within British Gymnastics. Becoming affiliated to the British Gymnastics Southern Region allows your club to claim benefits, such as: Funding information and grants, Communication, Advertising, information about Regional events and competitions. Regional affiliation must be renewed each year and runs from 1st October to 30th September, please click here to see how your club can affiliate.
Regional Affiliation runs from October to September and you can affiliate at any point within the year.
Clubs must be affiliated to British Gymnastics before affiliating to the region.
• Permitting participation in regional competitions and events
• Information and details on all coaches, judges, tutors and welfare courses
Discounts at our Regional Workshops
• Special offers and discounts to our regional workshops
• Access to advice and support from technical and regional committees
Club Communication / Publications
• Receive weekly e-newsletter
• Receive direct information regarding courses, regional events, funding and awards
• Free advertising for job opportunities on the regional website and weekly e-newsletter
• Free advertising for events, results, fundraising days on the regional website and weekly e-newsletter
• Free advertising for all areas of gymnastics - workshops, courses, events, results
• Subsidise teams or individuals who are selected for self-funded National championships.
• Free information about funding opportunities within your local area
• Opportunity to be elected on the County and Regional committees to assist with the decision making process and contribute to the regional development
• The chance to nominate your club members for the regional and national awards
• Certificate of annual regional affiliation to the region
Important Note: In order to compete in county, regional and national competitions, clubs must be County and Southern Region affiliated. To be on the mailing list for any regional information, clubs must be affiliated to the region.