WOMEN'S ARTISTIC PERFORMANCE PATHWAY COACHING CLINIC
As part of the new WAG Performance Pathway Clinic structure, I am delighted to inform you of the next intermediate clinic:
OPEN FOR ENROLMENT
Date: Sunday 21st February 2016
Venue: Basingstoke Gymnastics Club, South region
Cost: £15 BG members and £30 non BG members
Coaches: Kerri Upton
Enrolment: Please click here to enrol - https://www.british-gymnastics.org/course/18654/performance-pathway-coaching-clinic . Enrolment closes on Friday 5th February 2016.
Requirements: Coaches/Clubs do not need to bring gymnasts as these will be provided as demonstrators for the day. Coaches are required to bring their own lunch and refreshments as not all venues have this facility on site. Please bring your own equipment for note taking.
It is hoped that candidates who sign up for this level of clinic will have either worked the Compulsory routines in the past or they may have taken up a place at one of our Introductory Clinics. This is advised as the clinic will look to briefly refresh the memory of certain level 4 elements with the main focus being on the acquisition of the new skills required for the Level 3 routines.
Below is a brief overview of some of the skills that will be covered during the session, more information on routine construction, specific deductions and guidance can be found in the Elite Compulsory Routine Booklet available to download from the BG website:
The High Performance Qualified tutor will provide key technical information for each individual element alongside showing suitable and safe progression on how to build the elements. Specific physical preparation ideas will be shown throughout the event to compliment the progressions and in some instances, candidate participation will be available to learn how to handle/support the elements.
Entries are OPEN! If you would like to attend, please see information below on how to complete the enrolment and payment process to secure your place:
1) Please click here - https://www.british-gymnastics.org/course/18654/performance-pathway-coaching-clinic where you will be directed to the main enrolment page
2) Select ‘Online Enrolment- Click here’
3) Log in via your gymNET
4) Fill out the pre-course questionnaire, please make sure that emergency contact details are filled out correctly.
5) Then click on ‘Enrol on Course’ you may need to wait a few moments but will be directed to a confirmation screen:
6) In the top right corner select – proceed to payment and pay for the course online
7) Your place is only provisional until payment is made, if you miss the link to pay you can log back in and go to ‘GymNET’ and click ‘Shopping Basket’ the charge will be shown here and you can pay online
Places are on a first come first serve basis so be sure to book your place TODAY! If you have any questions or need any assistance with booking online, please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07841917161.