Yorkshire Gymnastics Association
Regional Performance Women’s Artistic Clinic - What Is The Pathway?
Teaching basic skills required for set-work routines
Advice to coaches on session construction, supporting techniques and developing physical preparation
Focusing on bars and beam
Date: Sunday 16th February 2014
Venue: Harrogate Gymnastics Club
Cost: £10 BG members, £15 non-BG members
Eligibility: Open to Level 1+ coaches.
How to apply:
Applications are now open and places will be offered on a first come first served basis. Book your place online, following this link: http://www.british-gymnastics.org/course/15642/performance-clinic-starter. Please follow the instructions for the online registration and payment.
Ideal for coaches from Level 1+ who:
• Attended the previous clinic and wish to gain further in depth knowledge and preps on specific pieces of equipment
• Are starting out in coaching at level 1 and wish to develop their coaching and understanding of foundation skills and basic preparations with their gymnasts
• Are wanting to understand different coaching techniques
• Who are wanting to understand the elite grade structure and skill set
• Gain coaching tips and develop skills on the compulsory 5-1 grades
• Wanting to progress gymnasts from club grades to elite grades
• Gain techniques on how to develop progressions and use the equipment within their own gym
For further information please contact Rebecca Keeney, Performance Pathway Coordinator, at email@example.com or 07841917167.