Men’s Artistic Talent and Performance Symposium
09th November 2017
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed! This is a two-day event packed full of essential information and technical highlights for all levels of coaches and judges within this discipline. Over the course of the weekend sessions will:
* Include important technical updates
* Enable networking opportunities with other coaches, EIS staff, guest speakers and National coaching staff
* Allow the sharing of good practice
* Provide relevant and current updates that will aid and enhance your coaching delivery.
Discipline Specific session will include:
• Practical demonstrations from our National Coaches; Andre Popov (Rings), Barry Collie (P-Bars), Carol-Angela Orchard (Artistry), Lee Woolls (Pommel Horse)
• English Institute of sport covering Nutrition, Psychology, Strength & Conditioning and Physio.
Additional sessions will cover:
• Judging reflections from the Elite Grades and the Worlds review
• Club Grades presentations from Eddie Van Hoof via Academy portal
Guest Speakers include:
• Scott Hann MBE - coach to 2012 Olympian, 2016 double Olympic Champion, and World Champion Max Whitlock, and World Medalist and Olympic team member Brinn Bevan, Jamaican team member Reiss Beckford and elite Jay Thompson.
• Nick Ruddock - Performance Gymnastics Coach, Consultant and Speaker to High Performance Gymnastics Clubs and Professional Sports Teams
Attendees of the symposium will be able to watch sessions back following the event securely through the academy.
Full board and refreshments provided throughout the weekend. Overnight accommodation will be at: Lilleshall National Sports Centre nr Newport, Shropshire TF10 9AT
Places are limited. Book your place now before the 24th Nov: https://www.british-gymnastics.org/course/21780/national-talent-and-performance-symposium/
or email Rebecca Partridge at [email protected]rg
Clubs can book and pay for multiple places by emailing Rebecca Partridge directly.