Yorkshire Gymnastics Association
Do you have a Men’s Artistic gymnast that has competed within region but not at National Final?
Then English Gymnastics have the event for you with the new Challenge Tournament. Below are a few details.
When: 23rd & 24th November 2019
Where: New College, Leicester
Closing Date: 10th November 2019 at Noon
Entry Fee: £35 per gymnast
Code: As Per NDP Handbook and British Gymnastics Junior Code
Club Level 1: As per NDP Handbook no PPP
Club Level 2: As per NDP Handbook no PPP
Club Level 3: As per NDP Handbook no PPP
Under 18: Under 18 Junior Code
Under 16: Under 16 Junior Code
Under 14: Under 14 Junior Code
• Competition format is as per FIG Competition 1 (Cycle 14 – 2018) Rules (except where stated on the attached Rules)
• Gymnasts cannot enter these Competitions if they have represented their Region at The Boys National Development Plan National Final or are member of a British Gymnastics National Squad
Club Level Competition
• For Boys who didn’t compete at the NDP Final 2019
• Gymnasts who were selected or attended the National Finals BUT DID NOT COMPETE are eligible for this Competition
For boys who are not a member of any British Gymnastics National Squad.
Order of Rotation
The Draw will be included with the Competition Timetable, which will be sent out to all competing Clubs in advance. Where possible, the EGA will endeavour to keep gymnasts from the same Club together. We reserve the right to change the Order of Rotation and/or timing as may be necessary.
Coach Qualification and Passes
One coach (from two nominated) on the podium at any one time minimum Level 2
• The All Around Club Level 1st , 2nd & 3rd will be awarded Gold, silver & bronze Medals
• The All Around Under 18,Under 16 & Under 14 1 st, 2nd & 3rd will be awarded Gold, silver & bronze Medals
Click here for more information.