County School Games
British Gymnastics works with a range or partners to support the inclusion and delivery of gymnastics events as part of the County School Games.
The North Yorkshire School Games 2013 Gymnastics Final will take place on Saturday 29th June at Catterick Leisure Centre. The event will involve the following competitions:
- Key Step Gymnastics – Years 1-6
- Floor and Vault Gymnastics – Key Stage 2
- Floor and Vault Gymnastics – Key Stage 3
Entry to the Key Step competition is via qualification from your local event.
Entry to the floor and vault competition is open to anyone.
Please click here
for the competition rules and entry forms
The West Yorkshire School Games 2013 Gymnastics Final will take place on Tuesday 2nd July at Leeds Metropolitan University Headingley Campus. The event will involve the following competitions:
- Key Step Gymnastics – Years 3-6
- Key Step Disability Gymnastics
- Next Step Cheerleading Key Stage 3 and 4
Entry to all competitions is via qualification / selection from local district events