Salary up to £19,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
We are looking for an administrator to join our Performance Sport team to cover for maternity absence for up to 12 months. The role holder will support the flow of work through the department, to ensure the effective and timely completion of all day-to-day administration. Coordinate all financial processes within the department to ensure timely processing of all payments, invoices, refunds and expense and coordinate all kit process within the department to ensure timely management of all kit orders and deliveries across all of the disciplines.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Undertaking a range of administration tasks to support the delivery of high-performance programmes, camps and competitions, including:
- Coordinating arrangements for Performance Sport Team (PST) meetings, including scheduling appointments, collating information, preparing presentations, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Supporting colleagues to prepare for camps and competitions e.g. logistics, kit, welfare and safety arrangements, delegation packs and VIP arrangements, athlete correspondence etc.
- Data entry/database maintenance, ensuring confidentiality and secure storage of data/records
- Processing credit card statements and expenses, taking phone payments and coordinating refunds
- Supporting the production of reports and budgets
- Organise and administer kit and logistics processes within the department
- Forecasting of kit with the coaches and programme officers, liaising with the kit providers on aspects of design, orders and deliveries and coordinating the requirements of athletes and staff.
- Further details about the role can be found pdf here (81 KB) .
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Competent administration skills, including an understanding of accounts processes
- A professional and helpful telephone and communication skills
- An ability to establish effective working relationships with a broad range of colleagues, athletes, coaches and stakeholder
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Advanced IT skills for a range of systems/software including Microsoft Office applications
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Please note that your Covering Letter and CV will need to be uploaded as one document.
Shropshire Rural Communities Charity’s Wheels2Work scheme offers scooter and electric bike loans to people who need support travelling to work. If you’re interested in applying for a role a British Gymnastics but don’t currently have access to a car, you may be able to hire a Wheels2Work scooter or electric bike for up to six months, giving you the time to make longer-term arrangements.