|Non BG member
|Day 1 | Course
|11 Apr 2024 - Thu
|Lasswade High School, Eskdale Drive, Bonnyrigg, EH19 2LA (Get Directions)
|15:00 - 17:00
It is everyone's responsibility to respond to any wellbeing or protection issues involving a child or young person. This includes young leaders working with children and young people as they also need to know how to respond to a child/young person who may be in need of help and how to keep themselves safe. This training course is aimed at young leaders between 13 - 15 years of age.
By the end of the training the young people will:
- Have an understanding of children’s rights and how they relate to sport.
- Understand roles and responsibilities around safeguarding and the responsibilities others have for you.
- Understand what the terms safeguarding, wellbeing and protection mean.
- Be aware of what wellbeing or protection concerns look like and how to respond.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Understand the importance of looking after yourself when dealing with safeguarding issues.
If you are happy with this course and are ready to enrol please click below.Enrol Now
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 24BG0132302