Who is this Aimed at:
This eLearning is aimed at anyone who interacts with adults in our sport, whether those adults are participants or colleagues.
If you are a Welfare Officer, Safeguarding lead, club or facility manager, coach, official or volunteer, this eLearning will raise your awareness of your responsibilities to create a safe environment for adults.
What To Expect:
An interactive eLearning resource with four modules to complete plus a quiz to test your knowledge.
What Resources Are Included:
eLearning modules, downloadable notes and links to key policies and organisations.
By the end of this eLearning, you should be able to:
- • Explain the principals of safeguarding adults and why we need to safeguard adults in sport and physical activity.
- • Identify who an adult at risk may be and apply the principles of safeguarding adults at risk.
- • Recognise the signs, symptoms, and indictors of abuse.
- • State the different types of abuse adults face.
- • Demonstrate understanding of how to identify and deal with the possible abuse, disclosures, and allegations.