- Locomotion (e.g. walking, running, skipping, hopping)
- Shapes (e.g. straight, tuck, pike, straddle)
- Positions (e.g. dish, arch, landing, shoulder stand)
- Supports (e.g. front, back, pike and straddle lever)
- Balances (e.g.stork, Y-balance, arabesque)
- Jumps and leaps (e.g. jump 1/1/ turn, straddle jump, split leap)
- Rolling (e.g. log roll, forward roll, backward roll)
- Weight on hands (e.g. headstand, handstand, cartwheel)
- Hurdle step
- Squat on and straddle on
- Floor-based methodicals to develop squat through and straddle over
- Floor-based methodicals to develop handspring flatback
Climbing and hanging apparatus (e.g. bars, p-bars, wall bars and ropes):
- Working under the bar (e.g. hanging in shapes, moving in hang)
- Working around and above the bar low bar only (e.g. circle up, cast, circle down, moving in support)
Balance apparatus (e.g. benches and beams):
- Mounting (e.g. stepping on, climbing on)
- Balances (from floor syllabus)
- Locomotion (e.g. dip steps and kicks)
- Jumps and leaps (from floor syllabus)
- Weight on hands (participant hip height only)
- Dismounting (jumps from the syllabus)
- Jumping (e.g. straight, tuck, star, straddle, pike, ½ twist, full twist)
- Seat landing (e.g. seat landing to feet, seat landing half twist to seat landing)
Other rebound equipment:
- Use of springboard
- Use of trampette
- Use of fast track or air track
- Use of balls
- Use of bean bags
- Use of hoops
- Use of ribbons
- Use of ropes
- Low-level balances and counterbalances
Syllabus Regulations overview:
- When combining movements with hand apparatus the skill should still be performed as per the syllabus e.g. no free rolls or one-armed cartwheel.
- Gymnastics Helpers can only deliver floor-based methodicals for squat through, straddle over and handspring flatback.
- Gymnastics Helpers are not permitted to deliver any skills which require a change of bar (e.g. from low bar to high bar) or swinging on a low or high bar.
- Gymnastics Helpers may only stand on the floor by the trampoline and should not stand on the trampoline bed to ride or rock the bed or provide manual support.
- Front and back landings, along with any methodicals used in the teaching of these skills, are not included in the Gymnastics Helper syllabus
- Helpers are not permitted to put out or dismantle a trampoline unless assisting the Lead Coach/qualified member of staff.