Who is this Aimed at:
Existing Cycle 14 National judges who wish to revalidate for the upcoming cycle.
You must hold a minimum of a National Judge (Cycle 14) in Acrobatics Gymnastics.
What To Expect:
An eLearning module which will highlight and capture all the changes and clarifications in the new code of points.
What Resources Are Included:
You will be able to download presentation slide notes to assist your completion of the online learning.
How Will I Be Assessed:
You will be assessed by:
- successfully completing an online multiple choice quiz,
Judging and submitting appropriate scores for:
- five technical routines
- five artistry routines.
Learner must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- Learner must hold one of the following awards:
- Acrobatic Gymnastics - National Judge Cycle 13
- Acrobatic Gymnastics - National Judge - Cycle 14
- Acrobatic Gymnastics - National Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
- Acrobatic Gymnastics - Brevet Judge - Cycle 14
- Acrobatic Gymnastics - Brevet Cycle 13
Am I eligible
Login to find out if you're eligible
The assessment quiz is made available on completion of the course.
There are 10 multiple choice questions and 10 routines to judge. As a National judge you will need to achieve 80% pass rate to complete the revalidation and access your certificate. If you are unsuccessful, you will be able to retake the assessment as many times as you need.