Who is this Aimed at:
Existing Cycle 14 judges, whether you are stepping up from Regional or requalifying at National in the new cycle.
What To Expect:
The course covers Difficulty evaluation (D Jury) and Execution (E Jury) for all six apparatus, highlights the 2022- 2024 FIG Code of points, clarifies the rules and regulations along with providing plenty of example video clips for judging practise.
A tutor-led, face-to-face course.
What Resources Are Included:
You will be able to download presentation slide notes to assist you in the completion of the course. You will also have access to the example videos from the course in the learner Academy area for further off course practise.
On successful completion of the examination you will be qualified to judge E Jury and D Jury for all apparatus at Regional events and E Jury at National events.
How Will I Be Assessed:
You will be assessed by completing a practical judging exam. The exam is taken on day 3 of the course and consists of:
- Judging routines from all 6 apparatus for E-Jury evaluation.
- Judging routines from all apparatus except vault for D-Jury evaluation
You must be at least 18 years of age to complete this course.
You must also hold either Cycle 13 or 14 Regional or National qualification.
Learner must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- Learner must hold one of the following awards:
- Mens Artistic - Regional Judge (2022-2024) Men's Artistic Gymnastics
- Mens Artistic - National Judge Cycle 13
- Mens Artistic - Regional Judge - Cycle 14
- Mens Artistic - National Judge - Cycle 14
- Mens Artistic - National Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
- Mens Artistic - Regional Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
Am I eligible
Login to find out if you're eligible
You will be assessed by completing a practical judging exam:
- Judging routines from all six apparatus for E-Jury evaluation.
- Judging routines from all apparatus except vault for D-Jury evaluation.
If a Resit is required they will be conducted online and not face to face.