Who is this Aimed at:
All existing Cycle 14 Regional Judges who wish to revalidate for the new cycle.
What To Expect:
An eLearning module which will highlight and capture all the changes and clarifications in the new code of points.
In addition there is an online theory assessment which you must pass to be awarded your revalidation.
1 hour of online learning and online theory assessment.
You may also want to do some self-study between these two components.
What Resources Are Included:
You will be able to download presentation slide notes to assist your completion of the online learning and have access to a supplementary handout for reference.
How Will I Be Assessed:
You will be assessed by completion of an online theory assessment. You must achieve 80% to pass.
You must hold a minimum of a Regional Judge (Cycle 14) in Trampoline Gymnastics.
Learner must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- Learner must hold one of the following awards:
- Trampolining - Regional Judge - Cycle 13
- Trampolining - National Judge Cycle 13
- Trampolining - Brevet Cycle 13
- Trampolining - Regional Judge - Cycle 14
- Trampolining - National Judge - Cycle 14
- Trampolining - National Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
- Trampolining - Regional Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
- Trampolining - Brevet Judge - Cycle 14
Am I eligible
Login to find out if you're eligible
The assessment is made available on completion of the online learning resource. There are 10 randomly selected multiple-choice questions to answer. You will need to achieve 80% pass to complete the revalidation and access your certificate. If you are unsuccessful, you will be able to retake the assessment as many times as you need.