Who is this Aimed at:
Existing Cycle 14 Regional judges who would like to progress to a National judge.
What To Expect:
This course includes eLearning which should be completed before the first day of your course.
The course consists of two face-to-face sessions led by Brevet judges. Day one will include practise judging and opportunity for questions to prepare you for the theory and practical assessment on day two.
Online eLearning followed by tutor-led face-to-face course.
What Resources Are Included:
The online eLearning has been separated into eleven modules which covers general content, D-Panel for each apparatus and E-Panel for each apparatus.
How Will I Be Assessed:
You will be assessed by completing a theory and practical assessment. These are taken on day 2 of the course.
You must be at least 18 years of age to complete this course.
You must also hold a Cycle 14 Regional qualification.
Learner must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- Learner must hold one of the following awards:
- Womens Artistic - Regional Judge - Cycle 14
- Womens Artistic - Regional Judge - Cycle 13
- Womens Artistic - Regional Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
- Womens Artistic - National Judge - Cycle 14
- Womens Artistic - National Judge Cycle 13
- Womens Artistic - National Judge Revalidation - Cycle 14
- Womens Artistic - Brevet Judge - Cycle 14
- Womens Artistic - Brevet Cycle 13
Am I eligible
Login to find out if you're eligible
5 x D
5 x E
on each apparatus
You will be given a demonstration video first on each apparatus and the correct answer will be given to you. For the practical exam you can take in symbol sheets, help sheets & CoP. Evaluation sheets will be provided for you.
Vault D - 30 seconds
Vault E - 45 seconds
Bars D - 2 minutes
Bars E - 45 seconds
Beam D - 2 minutes
Beam E - 1 min 30 seconds
Floor D - 2 minutes
Floor E - 1 min 30 seconds
Expected time to complete theory paper - 2-3 hours. The theory paper and blank working paper will be given to you.