After months of anticipation, British Gymnastics can now proudly unveil its exciting new member/fan campaign- ‘I AM BG’.
In this 2011-2012 membership year we will all experience a “home” Olympics and as one of the top three sports on the Olympic programme, gymnastics will receive enormous exposure in the lead up to and during the Games. Already it is a sell out for all gymnastics sessions at the Olympic Games – Artistic, Trampoline and Rhythmic.
To ensure that we all share the pride of being connected to our great sport, British Gymnastics is promoting a special campaign “I am BG” and is launching this exciting initiative to the community through the 2011-2012 membership pack and benefits.
I AM BG is free and open to everyone, regardless of your background or involvement. It is for gymnasts, coaches, judges, parents, volunteers and fans. Everyone is invited to be part of I AM BG and feel ‘proud to be part of British Gymnastics’.
We invite you, to:-
- get involved in the I AM BG campaign
- pledge to do something positive and active in the lead up to London 2012
- feel proud to be part of British Gymnastics
The opportunities for involvement are endless and include:
· PERFORMING IN GYMFUSION- BRITISH GYMNASTICS NATIONAL FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
· ATTENDING THE 2012 CLUB CONFERENCE AND AWARDS
· NOMINATING SOMEONE TO TAKE PART IN THE TORCH RELAY
· ADOPTING AND FOLLOWING A GYMNASTS PROGRESS DURING LONDON 2012
· HOSTING A LONDON 2012 CLUB PARTY
· DRESSING THE CLUB IN PREPERATION FOR 2012
· PURCHASING “I AM BG” MERCHANDISE
· ASPIRING TO INCREASED LEVELS OF PARTICIPATION
Keep an eye out for the exciting new BGtv ‘I AM BG’ videos coming your way, click here for the first- a message from our 2011 Worlds Artistic Championships Team…
British Gymnastics shares your passion and excitement for the sport and we look forward to taking you on our Olympic journey. Let’s get behind our Olympic athletes as they prepare to compete on the biggest stage of all and in doing so celebrate all member achievements past and present that have contributed to the success of gymnastics in the UK.
For more information including how you can view and purchase the exciting new merchandise, please visit www.iambg.org