Britain’s Daniel Purvis is the 2011 artistic gymnastics all around World Cup champion having taken the bronze medal at the Tokyo world cup, the final event of the season.
Dan scored 89.631 points to place just behind Germany's Phillip Boy with Kohei Uchimura taking gold, Dan scoring highest on the floor with 15.4 and also scoring above 15 on the rings and vault.
Kristian Thomas finished in 7th with 85.066, while in the earlier women’s event Lizzie Beddoe also placed 7th scoring 51.799.
The Tokyo Cup is the fourth and final all-around FIG World Cup in 2011, following events in Jacksonville and Glasgow in the spring and in Stuttgart two weeks ago - Dan took the gold medal at the Glasgow event and bronze in Stuttgart.
FIG World Cup overall rankings
1. Daniel Purvis, GBR, 130 points
2T. Mykola Kuksenkov, UKR, 115 points
2T. Philipp Boy, GER, 115 points
4. Shogo Nonomura, JPN, 90 points
5T. Cyril Tommasone, FRA, 80 points
5T. Rafael Martinez, ESP, 80 points
6. Jonathan Horton, USA, 70 points
7. Sam Hunter, GBR, 55 points
8. Kohei Uchimura, JPN, 50 points
9. Marcel Nguyen, GER, 45 points
10. Jake Dalton, USA, 40 points
11. Koji Uematsu, JPN, 35 points
12T. Alexander Shatilov, ISR, 30 points
12T. Emin Garibov, RUS, 30 points
13. Kristian Thomas, GBR, 20 points