Tickets for the 2012 Glasgow World Cup were in high demand and have already sold out, setting up what is sure to be a fantastic atmosphere in the brand new Emirates Arena. However there are a numbers of ways in which you can still get involved and follow the event:
- The BBC will be streaming the World Cup live on the BBC Sport website from 13.00 with a full highlights programme on 15th December from 13.30-16.00 on BBC One, more info here.
- Radio 5 live will be broadcasting live from the arena on the day following a gymnastics special to be aired on December 6th from 7.30pm-9pm featuring guests such as Beth Tweddle, Rebecca Tunney and Louis Smith.
- BGtv will upload individual routines to the British Gymnastics YouTube channel shortly after each performance.
- Social media fans can keep up to date with all the quick hits as Team GB’s Jennifer Pinches will be tweeting for the @britgymnastics along with British Gymnastics Facebook posts.
- BG score will provide live instant score updates via their Facebook page.
- The BG mobile app allows you to follow live scores and results from the event, as well as follow tweets and status updates direct from the BGMedia team and read the latest issue of the Gymnast magazine. You can download the app from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Android store.
- Full reports and press releases post-event will also be put on the BG website by the British Gymnastics media team.
For more information about the event, including up to date line ups, please click here.