If you’re a British Gymnastics member, we’ve got some great news for you. Tickets for the World Gymnastics Championships 2022, taking place in Liverpool, will be available to you first.
British Gymnastics members can access presale tickets from 10am on Thursday 11th March 2021.
To make sure you don’t miss out, login to your GymNET account and go to your preferences. Here you can opt in to ‘News, promotions & exclusive member benefits'. You’ll then receive an email on the 11th March that will include all the information you need to snap up a ticket before anyone else.
Tickets will be available via the official WGC2022 ticket retailers; Ticket Quarter, Ticketmaster and The Ticket Factory.
Day tickets, season passes, hospitality packages, accessible and group bookings are exclusively available through the primary retailer Ticket Quarter.
Here are some top tips for booking success:
1. Check your British Gymnastics membership is active and make a note of your unique membership number; you will be asked to provide your membership number during the booking process.
2. Update your British Gymnastics GymNET account preferences to ensure that you are on the list to receive news, promotions and member benefits. You must be on this mailing list to receive your email with links to access the presale.
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts list to ensure that emails do not go to your spam folder.
4. Visit 2022worldgymnastics.com/tickets and take a look at the competition schedule with your party to decide which sessions you’re interested in attending.
5. Visit 2022worldgymnastics.com/tickets and familiarise yourself with the seating maps to choose which seating blocks and price zones you would prefer.
6. Have a back-up plan if your first-choice session or seating block is sold out. Tickets are expected to be in very high demand.
7. To speed up the process on the day, create an account with the ticket agents (Ticket Quarter, Ticketmaster and The Ticket Factory) and make sure you know your password.
8. Know your limit! Subject to availability, customers may purchase up to 10 tickets per session, per billing address online. Groups who require more than 10 tickets per session must contact the Ticket Quarter group booking line on +44 (0)344 561 7672.
Phone lines will be open Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm as soon as tickets are released for sale. Please note, call centre hours may vary.
On the day
1. If you have not received an email containing links to access the presale, you may contact the following official WGC2022 ticket retailers directly to process your booking over the phone.
a. Ticket Quarter (+44) 0344 8000 400* Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
b. The Ticket Factory (+44) 0344 581 0765* Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
*calls are charged at a local rate from a BT landline, calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. Please note, call centre hours may vary.
Please have your membership number to hand; you will be asked to provide your this during the booking process.
2. If you are booking online, remember that one will do! There is no benefit in opening multiple tabs or browsers when booking your tickets – one per device will suffice.
3. Keep an eye on the timer clock as you process your booking – if you get ‘timed out’ you will not be able to complete your booking.
4. Have your payment card ready - and check it hasn’t expired.
Book with confidence
The organisers of WGC2022 understand that the last year has been extremely difficult and uncertain for everyone, and want to do their best to reassure and support you through the process. With the health, safety and wellbeing of all of the community at the heart of the planning process, we are pleased to confirm that our official ticket retailers are able to offer you:
1. Optional ticket protection insurance
2. Interest free payment plans
3. A guaranteed refund in the event of a cancellation
4. Ethical, fan to fan ticket re-sale platforms.
For more information on the services our individual ticket retailers offer, please visit the World Gymnastics Championships FAQ page.